When you need to check your little one's temperature, the Tommee Tippee FlexiPen digital thermometer provides you with fast and highly accurate temperature readings.
This lightweight and simple thermometer is perfect for newborns and can be used for the whole family. Featuring a soft and flexible probe that is gentle on skin, it can be comfortably positioned under the tongue or armpit. Once in the desired position, the thermometer will measure baby's body temperature and provide a precise reading with an accuracy of +0.1°C in just 8 seconds. The unit will beep once the temperature reading is ready and is displayed on the large, easy to read LED digital display.
Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit at the touch of a button according to your preference. If your baby's temperature is too high and records a reading of 37.6°C or above, a red light will flash and an alarm will sound to warn of a possible fever, helping to eliminate any doubt.
The digital thermometer stores the last reading allowing you to monitor baby's temperature over time with ease. Supplied with a practical cover so you can keep the oral and underarm thermometer clean and hygienic between uses. The practical automatic shut-off feature helps to prolong battery life.
Instructions for use:
The mouth should remain closed for up to 5 minutes before taking a reading place the probe well under the tongue. Instruct the child not to bite the probe. Measurement time 8-15 seconds.
Ensure the armpit is dry. Place the thermometer under the armpit and press arm tightly next to the body. Ensure the sensor is covered under the armpit. We recommend a longer measuring time of 60+ seconds for this method. The unit is rated IP22 which means it's safe to use with damp hands, wipe clean and place in the mouth for temperature readings, but do not fully immerse the product into water. Includes 1x replaceable CR2032 battery.
- Suitable from newborns, this lightweight and easy-to-use digital thermometer measures body temperature orally or underarm
- Get high precision readings within +0.1°C in just 8 seconds on the large LED digital display. Switch between °C and °F
- Flexible Tip: The soft probe is gentle on baby's delicate mouth and skin. Includes a practical cover for easy storage and hygiene
- The memory function stores and recalls the last reading, allowing easy tracking and monitoring of baby's temperature over time
- A red light flashes, and an alarm sounds if the reading reaches 37.6°C or above, signalling a potential fever-- eliminating doubt