The Diorshow 5 Couleurs eye palettes come in a variety of harmonies that unleash vibrant colours in an ultra-creamy and comfortable texture. A wide range of shades to create modern makeup looks inspired by the Dior wardrobe.
The eyeshadows team vibrant colour and comfort thanks to a formula infused with cornflower extract. Depending on the palette chosen, the eyeshadow is matte, satin, shimmer, metallic or glitter.
The case flaunts a decidedly couture style with a modern design featuring the initials CD on the front. This eye palette case comes with two single-ended applicators to apply and blend the eyeshadows.
* At Dior.
Diorshow 5 Couleurs delivers a creamy, comfortable and long-wearing texture that does not migrate into the crease of the eyelid. The intense color is available is matte, satin, shimmer, metallic or glitter finishes.
A range of palettes to fulfill many color and makeup finish desires, composed of 16 harmonies including 3 icons*:
- Denim, celebrating the casual chic and timeless style of jeans, a Dior signature.
- Khaki, where shades of iridescent gold contrast with a warm brown and a mysterious green for a bold smoky eye.
- Mitzah, a harmony of amber, bronze and copper that reflects the timeless elegance of Christian Dior's muse, Mitzah Bricard.
* At Dior.
How to use:
For a natural look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes.
2. Then add definition by applying the darkest shade along the lash line.
3. Highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to widen the eyes.
For a sophisticated look:
1. Apply the medium shade on the entire mobile eyelid with the sponge applicator to open up the eyes, and then the darker shade along the lash line for definition.
2. Blend over the entire mobile eyelid and outward using the blending brush.
3. Use the sponge applicator to highlight with the lightest shade beneath the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye to create even greater contrast and structure.