This Eau de Toilette captures Angel's addictive and irresistible signature while spreading a new radiance.
Angel Eau de Toilette is a Floral Gourmand Fruity fragrance which attracts by its multiple facets:
- Luminous Facet: The facet that arouses curiosity and provides instant pleasure thanks to the floral and fruit notes association. Mandarin gives sparkling tangy accents where peony blows a luminous and delicate breath over the whole fragrance.
- Ultra-Delicious Facet: The iconic Angel facet is revisited for an ultra-gourmand heart thanks to the apple and praline duo. The overdosed praline accentuates the gourmand side of the fragrance and blends deliciously with the juicy and fresh note of natural apple essence.
- Velvety Facet: The facet that expresses an asserted sensuality, like a caress on the skin. The woody depth of patchouli nestles in the warmth of blond woods
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy