Give John Deere fans an experience to remember as they recreate all the details of one of the iconic manufacturer's biggest machines. Kids aged 11+ with a passion for engineering and agriculture will love exploring all the features packed into this LEGO Technic John Deere 948L-II Skidder building kit.
Authentic functions include steering, 4-wheel drive and a working engine. There's also a range of pneumatic functions -- just like on the real skidder -- that operate the claw with its 3 different actions, the blade, and the rotating seat.
Begin a building adventure. Kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive building experience with the LEGO Builder app. Here they can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Explore the world of engineering LEGO. Technic buildable toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- Ages 11+ Years
- Build and explore a replica version of the manufacturer's mighty machine with this LEGO Technic John Deere 948L-II Skidder model set
- Kids can explore what this machine can do using the pneumatic features to operate the claw which has 3 different actions.
- This build comes with features inspired by the John Deere 948L-II Skidder, including steering, 4-wheel drive and a moving engine
- This LEGO Technic John Deere 948LII Skidder buildable toy model makes a gift idea for kids who love logging toys and mighty machines
- This LEGO Technic building set measures over 8in. (21cm) high, 21in. (53cm) long and 7.5in. (19cm) wide
- The Builder app enables builders to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, track their progress and save sets as they develop new skills
- LEGO Technic model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms, introducing young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering
- LEGO Technic components meet rigorous industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect reliably every time
- LEGO Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analysed to make sure they meet strict global safety standards