Minecraft players can put the game's pumpkins centre stage with LEGO Minecraft The Pumpkin Farm (21248). Starring one of the game's most popular characters and a troublesome witch, this versatile playset will inspire endless action-packed adventure at the pumpkin patch for kids aged 8+.
Hands-on. Minecraft pumpkin playset Set in the game's infamous swamp biome; this highly reconfigurable toy features leading character Steve at a pumpkin farm built around a pumpkin-shaped house. The house has a furnished interior, including a bed, crafting table, furnace, and a frog light. Outside is a pumpkin patch that Steve cultivates with his hoe.
Play opportunities. shift to battle action when a witch throws potions at Steve and he fends her off using his bow. The set also includes a frog, boat and a chest containing an egg and sugar, giving kids the opportunity to make pumpkin pie! For added digital fun, builders can zoom in, rotate sets in 3D and track their progress using the fun LEGO Builder app.
- Ages 8 Years+
- LEGO Minecraft The Pumpkin Farm (21248) features an action-packed pumpkin patch located in the game's swamp biome
- The set features character Steve, plus a witch, a frog with frogspawn, including a boat, treasure chest and a carved pumpkin
- Build a pumpkin-shaped house, tend a patch, battle a potion-flinging witch, sail a boat, and combine ingredients to make pumpkin pie
- Give Minecraft players aged 8 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day treat with this versatile real-world Minecraft playset
- The playset measures over 11 cm high, 27 cm wide and 14 cm deep and combines with other sets in the LEGO Minecraft range
- Kids can download the LEGO Builder app for an immersive building experience, with digital tools to zoom in and rotate models in 3D
- Sets give kids a way to enjoy the popular game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of brick
- Components meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible, and easy to build with
- LEGO bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analysed to make sure they satisfy global safety standards