Relive dramatic Jurassic Park scenes with this collectible LEGO brick-built Visitor Centre: T. rex and Raptor Attack (76961) play-and-display set for ages 12 and up. The Visitor Centre's distinctive architecture is captured in LEGO style, and the entrance hall, kitchen/dining area and lab are divided by semi-transparent screens with dinosaur graphics. Place the buildable T. rex skeleton in the entrance hall and make the 'When dinosaurs ruled the Earth' banner fall at the flick of a trigger during battles between the posable T. rex and Velociraptor toy figures.
Unlimited play. A great gift idea for any Jurassic Park fan, the set includes 6 LEGO minifigures-- Dr. Ellie Sattler, Dr. Alan Grant, Ray Arnold, Dr. Henry Wu, Lex Murphy and Tim Murphy-- and lots of play-inspiring accessories.
LEGO Builder. The LEGO Builder app offers a convenient way to keep instructions organized. Use the app to zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets, track progress and find inspiration for new builds.
- Ages 12 Years+
- Relive iconic Jurassic Park scenes with this authentically detailed LEGO brick-built Visitor Centre: T. rex & Raptor Attack set
- An entrance hall, a kitchen/living area & a lab, all divided by semi-transparent screens with dinosaur graphics
- The kitchen or living area is packed with food & plant, & the lab features a buildable computer, microscope & dinosaur egg incubator
- This collectible 693-piece set makes a fun gift for kids & any Jurassic Park fan to build & play with
- The Visitor Centre combines with other LEGO Jurassic World sets (sold separately) for more fun
- The LEGO Builder app guides you & your child on an intuitive building adventure with tools
- LEGO Jurassic World sets are designed for kids & adult fans to relive scenes from the movies & animated series
- Uncompromising quality. Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted & thoroughly analysed to make sure they comply with safety standards