Help toddlers aged 2+ tidy up the town with LEGO DUPLO Town Recycling Truck (10987) toy. This realistic garbage truck toy lets curious young minds play out the world they see around them as they learn about recycling, sorting the garbage into the correct bins and dumping the trash into the truck.
Educational toys to brighten up playtimes. During the waste-sorting fun, toddlers get familiar with their colours by working out which piece of trash belongs to its colour-matching sorting bins. These have hinged lids that refine motors skills as little fingers open and close them to tidy away the trash. Pre-schoolers will love to drive the truck and tip out its load once they reach their destination - the dump.
Role-playing the real world. This hands-on toy helps kids develop fine motor skills as they role-play the real-life adventures of an everyday hero who befriends a lost puppy and takes it for a ride in the truck.
- Ages 3 Years+
- Town Recycling Truck toy teaches toddlers about waste-sorting while they have fun playing out the world, they see around them
- Drivable trash truck toy with a tipping function, 3 colourful sorting bins for recycling, a garbage worker, puppy toy figure & broom
- Children develop their fine motor skills & recognize colours while they imagine being a busy garbage collector sorting the recycling
- Inspire children's interest in the environment with this activity-packed birthday, holiday or any-day gift for kids aged 2 & up
- Truck measures over 4.5 in. high, 6 in. long & 2.5 in. wide, so there's plenty of space to fit the garbage worker in the cab
- The LEGO Builder app features a digital version of the printed building instructions included with this set
- Expertly designed with imaginative features to encourage open-ended developmental play that parents can share with their little ones
- LEGO DUPLO meet demanding industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place & pull apart
- LEGO DUPLO bricks & pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted & analysed to make sure they satisfy child safety standards