Appeal to Disney fans aged 6+ with this play-and-display-worthy LEGO and Disney Anna and Elsa's Magical Carousel (43218) buildable toy set. Featuring a rotating carousel inspired by Elsa's iconic ice castle, the set includes 2 mini sleighs, 3 LEGO micro-doll figures and a Disney's Olaf LEGO figure.
As they build, kids can enjoy an easy and intuitive adventure with the LEGO Builder app. They can zoom in and rotate models in 3D, save sets and track their progress.
Take a spin. The set boosts children's building and imagination skills, then sparks creative play with beloved Disney Frozen characters. This buildable model is made for play or display and can be added to other LEGO and Disney sets (sold separately) for more fun.
Celebrate Frozen fun. Designed for kids to have lots of fun with while using their creativity, this set includes 4 well-known Disney Frozen characters: Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf. It's great for short everyday play sessions and makes a fun reward or gift for Disney fans.
- Ages 6+ Years
- Give a Disney Frozen fan who loves carousels a gift to inspire magical play with this Disney Anna and Elsa's Magical Carousel set
- This toy set features a carousel inspired by the ice castle from Disney's Frozen, with space for 4 characters and a turning function
- The set is made for unlimited role-play fun and includes 4 Frozen characters: Anna, Elsa and Kristoff micro-doll figures and an Olaf
- Give this set to kids with a passion for Disney's Frozen, carousels or imaginative play and storytelling. Makes a fun gift
- Measuring over 17cm high and 9cm wide, the carousel can inspire hours of creativity or be displayed on a shelf or desk
- LEGO Builder app guide kids on a building adventure. They can save sets, track progress, and zoom in and rotate models in 3D
- 3 micro-doll figures, a LEGO figure and a detailed carousel build, this Disney construction set fosters creative play
- Ever since 1958, LEGO components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
- LEGO components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and analysed to make sure they meet rigorous global safety standards