LEGO Gabby's Dollhouse (10788) is packed to the rooftop with activities and fun for kids aged 4+. Treat a fan of the DreamWorks Animation TV show to an 8-room house of their own.
Lots to explore on every floor. Gabby's Dollhouse features 8 colourful rooms connected by a sliding elevator. Each room is filled with activities. For example, kids can bake in the kitchen, use a slide in the playroom, get creative in the art room, play piano in the music room, pamper themselves in the bathroom, take a nap in the bedroom or head to the rooftop for a party on the rotatable dance floor.
Kids share their adventures with 4 popular characters from the show: Gabby, Pandy Paws, Cakey and MerCat. There's a picture-story building guide, and the LEGO Builder app has intuitive zoom and rotate tools. A large Starter Brick ensures the building fun begins right away. Fun for families to share 4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share build-and-play fun and developmental milestones with youngsters.
- Ages 4 Years+
- Fans of the DreamWorks Animation TV show can explore a home of their own with Gabby's Dollhouse
- 4 Iconic characters -- Kids join in the fun with a Gabby mini-doll figure, plus Pandy Paws, MerCat and Cakey figures
- Includes a banana, berry, cupcake, cup, bowl, bottle, scissors, paintbrush, palette, hairbrush, shampoo bottle and lots more
- Bake in the kitchen, slide in the playroom, get arty in the art room, play instruments in the music room, relax in the bathroom
- Starter Brick and simple building steps, kids who love Gabby's Dollhouse will develop key skills as they enjoy imaginative play
- Packed to the rooftop with fun -- The dollhouse measures over 13.5 in. (34 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep
- A printed picture guide shows the purpose of each building step, and the LEGO Builder app offers digital zoom and rotate tools
- The wide range of LEGO 4+ sets introduces children to a universe of movie favourites, TV characters and everyday heroes
- LEGO components fulfil stringent quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect smoothly every time