It's unique, precision bristles and enhanced formula allows for an effortless application to hold brows in place all day.
- Beeswax and Carnauba: Help to define and hold brows in place for long-lasting wear.
- Kaolin: A natural clay that provides texture to give brows shape and a fuller appearance.
- Kaolin, Nylon 12: Micro-spheres and synthetic polymers provide slip for easy application and smooth texture.
- Mineral Pigments and Pearls: A combination of mineral pigments and mica pearls naturally fills brows and reflects light to create subtle shine and dimension.
- Shea Butter and Grapeseed Oil: Provide moisturising and conditioning properties, as well as antioxidant protection so brows look their best.
- Silk and Panthenol: Rich with vitamin B5 and amino acids to help nourish and condition the brow hair.
Rebecca Recommends: "To achieve full, natural brows, I always brush hair in the opposite direction of growth moving from the tail end to inner corner to thicken. Then I like to use the leftover pigment on the brush to comb brows back, up and out.
COLLECT IN STORE
We have reduced our Collect in Store service to selected stores only, check back here for any changes to this service.
Add your items to your cart online, in the checkout process select Collect In Store on the delivery section. Select your preferred store. Collect in store has a $3 charge
Our team will contact you once your order is ready for collection.
Delivered to Your Door
All online deliveries via Courier Post will be conducted in a contactless manner nationwide.
Delivery is available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Allow up to 15 working days for delivery. Small items cost $7. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.a
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy