The upper refrigerator enables easy access to everyday items, and it
includes storage bins and glass shelves that can be configured to suit
every lifestyle. The lower drawer-based freezer ensures that longer-term
storage items are just as easy to access. This model features Fisher
& Paykel's ActiveSmart technology that controls how the
refrigerator operates based on changing patterns of use. This model also
features a Smart Touch control panel and an Ultraslim water dispenser.
Please note: this product is not available to view instore. Please speak
to a team member instore to place an order.
This product may require installation assistance
- H 1715mm x W 790mm x D 695mm
- Refrigerator volume 360L, freezer volume 159L
- Energy Star rating: 2, energy usage 570 kWh/yr, Premium Energy Efficiency - Energy Star
- Left Hinge: this model has the Door Hinge on the Left-Hand side as you face towards the fridge
- Adaptive defrost, bottle chill, Humidity Control System, LED lighting, door alarm - fridge & freezer
- Fridge: adjustable glass shelves, covered door shelves x2, 2x full-width and 2x half-width adjustable door shelves
- Fridge: 2x humidity controlled half-width crisper bins, 4x single bottle holders
- Freezer: 3x clear freezer bins, full-extension freezer drawer and runners, ice bin & scoop, rear rollers, roll-out freezer tray
- Freezer: fast freeze, Ice Boost, Internal ice maker
- Manufacturer's 2-year parts & labour warranty, plus additional 3-year sealed system parts warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy