Thanks to Nespresso system's convenience and coffee expertise combined
with Breville automatic steam pipe, you can easily texture milk to the
selected temperature and style for unique Latte Art creations and a
broad range of delightful milk-based recipes. Nespresso Creatista Plus
provides an intuitive user interface with its high-resolution display
which guides you on all preparation, setting and maintenance aspects. A
hassle free cleaning further enhanced by the automatic purge of the
steam wand after each use.
Each machine includes a complimentary welcome set with a range of
Nespresso capsules with unique aromatic profiles.
- Features a high-end and robust design with refined brushed stainless steel finish and includes a stainless steel barista milk jug
- 19 bar high-performance pump with fast heat-up system (in only 3 seconds)
- 8 beverages selections with adjustable settings including coffee volume, milk temperature and 8 milk froth textures
- Energy saving: Machine switches off automatically after 9 minutes of inactivity, consuming less energy
- Removable 1.5 litre capacity water tank
- Dimensions: 393mm W x 308mm H x 171mm D
- Weighs 6.522kg, with a cord length of 1.2m
- Power saving mode
- 2 year warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Delivered in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Orders are shipped from our Online Store in Auckland.
Now available at all Farmers stores, delivery takes 3 - 5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop into the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy