This new stylish and compact design features a more efficient system that uses less film to wrap each nappy. Each refill cassette is made from 98% recycled plastic.
The Nappy Disposal Unit is easy to use: simply push the nappy into the well until gripped, twist once to seal, then close the unit to enable the Easi-Push plunger to push the nappy into the bin. This disposal unit is hygienic, as the nappies are individually wrapped in an odour-proof, fragranced anti-bacterial film which kills 99% of germs on contact. The compact and discreet design fits easily into nurseries and bathrooms.
The Sangenic Nappy Disposal Unit comes with one refill cassette.
Each cassette wraps approximately one month worth of nappies.
Additional refill cassettes can be purchased separately.
- More efficient system uses less film to wrap each nappy and clicks when full wrapped
- Each refill cassette is made from 98% recycled plastic
- Compact design with flat lid for easy opening against walls
- Bin holds up to 28 nappies
- Soft citrus scent for each cassette
- Twist and wrap approx. one months' worth of nappies per cassette
- Includes one cassette