The only infant capsule that features 360 Protect for five layers of proven safety. Protect your baby from every angle with the onBoard 35 Air 360 Capsule and Base. Rear-facing babies stay safely snug, starting at a tiny 1.8kgs, with special insert pillows that give them a better fit. Remove the inserts and babies can ride comfortably in the safer rear-facing position up to 15.9kgs. During every ride, enhanced features provide exceptional protection while on the road with five layers of safety.
The onBoard 35 Air 360 Capsule has Air Protect for superior side impact protection, GCell HX patented race car foam absorbs crash energy. With a reinforced handle for added stability, deep seat structure shields child and soft foam throughout the seat for additional safety and comfort.
- Rear-facing only, for newborns 1.8kgs to 15.9kgs
- Four harness heights and three buckle locations give growing children a better fit
- Five-point harness with up-front adjustment: one pull gives baby a secure fit
- Five-position, stay-in-car base for best fit to car
- LATCH equipped with LATCH storage
- Carry Curve Handle with comfort grip makes this lightweight seat even easier to carry
- Reversible pillow for proper fit of small babies
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
- Crash tested from every angle: front, rear, side and rollover impacts
- FMVSS213 certified to a NZ approved standard level. Exceeds European Rollover Standard, (ECE R44 Supplement 7)