Rear-facing babies stay safely snug, starting at a tiny 1.8kgs, with
special insert pillows that give them a better fit. Remove the inserts
and babies can ride comfortably in the safer rear-facing position up to
15.9kgs. During every ride, enhanced features provide exceptional
protection while on the road with five layers of safety. The onBoard 35
Air 360 Capsule has Air Protect for superior side impact protection,
GCell HX patented race car foam absorbs crash energy. With a reinforced
handle for added stability, deep seat structure shields child and soft
foam throughout the seat for additional safety and comfort.
- Rear-facing only, for newborns 1.8kgs to 15.9kgs
- Four harness heights and three buckle locations give growing children a better fit
- Five-point harness with up-front adjustment: one pull gives baby a secure fit
- Five-position, stay-in-car base for best fit to car
- LATCH equipped with LATCH storage
- Carry Curve Handle with comfort grip makes this lightweight seat even easier to carry
- Reversible pillow for proper fit of small babies
- Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad
- Crash tested from every angle: front, rear, side and rollover impacts
- FMVSS213 certified to a NZ approved standard level. Exceeds European Rollover Standard, (ECE R44 Supplement 7)
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy