EUK-134 is a biomimetic of two enzymes that are naturally occurring in the skin: superoxide dismutase and catalase. The exciting thing about EUK-134 is its ability to regenerate itself (a quality unique to EUK-134), which means that it only needs to be applied once daily to offer long lasting antioxidant support. EUK-134 has been shown to reduce the appearance of visible redness and photoaging.
Directions: Apply alone or after water-based serums, before oils or heavier creams.
Althernatively, mix with other treatments to enhance their antioxidant capacity significantly.
Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician.
Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
Patch testing prior to use is advised.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Targets: Antioxidant Support, Redness
- Format: Anhydrous Solution
- Regimen Step: Before Oils/Creams
- Conflicts: Do not use with highly acidic formulations such as suspensions of ascorbic acid.
- Time of Use: AM and PM
- Available in Selected Stores & Online.