This every day Hydrating Light Moisturiser is pH balanced to work in harmony with your skin. Easily absorbed, it acts as a great base for make-up. Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser is a perfect light-weight blend of active ingredients and vitamin goodness to keep your skin hydrated and nourished all day long. Moistening agents such as Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Glycerine and Borage Seed Oil, helps to moisturise and soften the skin. And as per all Simple products, no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals, so it won't upset your skin, perfect for even sensitive skin.
For best results: Smooth gently into your face and neck using upward and outward movements. Use with our Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel. Simple have been the experts in sensitive skin since launching the first perfume and colour-free soap in 1960. We've stayed committed to our original philosophy of creating skincare products suitable for all skin types and as our product range has grown. For over 50 years, we've pioneered a kinder approach to skin. In fact, it's become something of an obsession. Over time we've really got to understand skin; what it does and the everyday challenges it faces. We've learnt that when something is as delicate and precious as skin, it deserves only the kindest care.
- Lightweight and fast-absorbing formulation, to keep your skin feeling soft, smooth and perfectly hydrated for up to 12 hours
- Did you notice that this bottle of face moisturiser is a little darker than usual? It's because it's made from recycled plastic!
- Made with skin-loving ingredients such as pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E and contains no artificial perfumes, colours or harsh chemica
- Dermatologically tested and approved, this hydrating moisturiser is perfect for sensitive skin, as it is hypoallergenic and non-come
- Contains no artificial perfumes or colours, no alcohol and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin and is suitable for all skin
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free by PETA, meaning we don't test on animals anywhere in the world