Freshly bleached hair looks bright and beautiful, but over time it can
go brassy, leaving you with yellow tones that alter your shade. The
powerful, purple Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Purple Toning Conditioner
is a crucial colour corrector for blondes. The violet pigments knock out
pesky, yellow tones to keep your colour looking bright and vibrant.
Following the success of our original Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes Purple
Toning Shampoo, we launched this extra-cool Purple Toning Conditioner.
You can either combine it with the shampoo to add more tone per wash, or
use it on its own for a more precise application to the lengths of your
hair. It's perfect for enhancing balayage or colour melts.
Plus, it doesn't compromise on the condition of your hair. This tone
correction conditioning treatment cares as well as corrects with a magic
formula that features our Pro-Blonde Complex of Panthenol (Vitamin B5),
Chamomile and Moringa Seed Extract (also known as the 'miracle tree').
This beautiful blend helps to nourish bleached and natural blonde hair.
It's a cult favourite for bleached, balayage or highlighted hair. Team
it with the Lee Stafford Purple Toning Shampoo for double the toning, or
use with the Lee Stafford Everyday Care Tone Saving Shampoo for everyday
- The lowdown: A deeply moisturising conditioner that rebalances your hair colour to a brighter shade.
- You'll love it because: It allows you to maintain your level of blonde for longer.
- How it works: Neutralises ginger and grey tones from blonde hair.
- The star ingredient: Our trademark Pro-Blonde Complex, which contains hair vitamins that nourish cuticles from the inside out.
- Is it right for me? Best for bright blonde hair that's looking thirsty and lacklustre.
- The result? Blonde hair looks brighter and healthier, immediately.