The upper refrigerator enables easy access to everyday items, and it
includes storage bins and glass shelves that can be configured to suit
every lifestyle. The lower drawer-based freezer ensures that longer-term
storage items are just as easy to access. This model features Fisher
& Paykel's ActiveSmart technology that controls how the
refrigerator operates based on changing patterns of use. This model also
features a Smart Touch control panel and an Ultraslim water dispenser.
Please note: this product is not available to view instore. Please speak
to a team member instore to place an order.
This product may require installation assistance
- H 1715mm x W 790mm x D 695mm
- Refrigerator volume 360L, freezer volume 159L
- Energy Star rating: 2, energy usage 570 kWh/yr, Premium Energy Efficiency - Energy Star
- Left Hinge: this model has the Door Hinge on the Left-Hand side as you face towards the fridge
- Adaptive defrost, bottle chill, Humidity Control System, LED lighting, door alarm - fridge & freezer
- Fridge: adjustable glass shelves, covered door shelves x2, 2x full-width and 2x half-width adjustable door shelves
- Fridge: 2x humidity controlled half-width crisper bins, 4x single bottle holders
- Freezer: 3x clear freezer bins, full-extension freezer drawer and runners, ice bin & scoop, rear rollers, roll-out freezer tray
- Freezer: fast freeze, Ice Boost, Internal ice maker
- Manufacturer's 2-year parts & labour warranty, plus additional 3-year sealed system parts warranty
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Delivery of large items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a time for delivery. An estimated delivery date will appear at the Payment stage.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy