There's a yummy scent in the air-it's freshly baked cupcakes! Help LEGO Friends Olivia out in her newly opened Cupcake Cafe. Explore all the cool hi-tech features Olivia has invented to help her bake. Choose the most tempting creation from the rotating server or make your own treats at the crazy cupcake dispenser machine. Help Zobo the robot serve LEGO Friends Emma at the milk dispenser and the cash register. Roll up your sleeves as it looks like Olivia may need help in the kitchen... What's that smell? Burnt cupcake! Save the best ones and load them on to the scooter to sell around Heartlake City.
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures: LEGO Friends Olivia and LEGO Friends Emma, plus a Zobo the robot figure.
- This pretend play toy features a serving area with rotating function, a cupcake-making machine with dispensing function, kitchen with a sink and opening oven, outdoor table and a delivery scooter.
- Accessory elements include cupcakes, a whisk, cooking ingredients, cake-decorating tool, pot, wrench, blender, coffee machine, cash register, bill, parasol, milk machine and a cup.
- Create and decorate mouth-watering cupcakes in the kitchen with this fun cooking play set.
- Use the cool dispensing machine to buy a cupcake, or choose one from the sushi-style rotating server that you can decorate with the included holographic stickers to make it flash when it turns.
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy