Discover new brilliance and maximum power in the Pokemon TCG: Sword
& Shield-Vivid Voltage expansion as more Pokemon V appear,
including the newly discovered Mythical Pokemon Zarude! Unique new
Amazing Pokemon burst onto the scene with a rainbow splash, alongside
more Pokemon VMAX including the splendour, the majesty, the delightful
round wonder that is Gigantamax Pikachu! Put a little colour and a lot
of spark into your deck or collection with the Sword &
Shield-Vivid Voltage expansion! - Over 185 cards - Dozens of recently
discovered Pokemon from the Galar region - 11 powerful Pokemon V and 6
enormous Pokemon VMAX - More than 15 Trainer cards and 4 new Special
Energy cards 10 cards per blister
- This product is available in assorted colours, characters and styles which are each sold separately and may vary from time to time.
- It's not possible to request a specific style online as orders are picked at random.
- If you require a specific style, please visit your local Farmers store.
- Ages 6 Years +
- Please note: there is a limit of 10 packs per online order.
- Each pack sold separately.
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Delivered in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Orders are shipped from our Online Store in Auckland.
Now available at all Farmers stores, delivery takes 3 - 5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop into the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy