Cleanse and refresh your skin with Kiehl's efficacious foaming cleanser. Infused with Calendula and Glycerin, this creamy gel formula activates with water to create a dense foam. Cleanse away impurities and dirt with this effective, yet gentle cleanser for oily skin and normal skin.
While Kiehl's has been infusing products with Calendula since the 1960s, the healing properties of this plant date back to the 12th century. Calendula was used as a traditional ingredient in Chinese medicine long before it made it into Kiehl's cult-favorite skincare products.
Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine. Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within Kiehl's formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Dampen face and hands with warm water
- Apply foaming cleanser into your hands and work into lather
- Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Pat dry with a soft towel
- Avoid direct contact with the eyes
DID YOU KNOW?
Calendula is extracted from the Marigold flower and has been used for thousands of years in Eastern medicine as a soothing, anti-inflammatory healing herb.
- Gently lifts away impurities, dirt and oil
- Deeply cleanses skin without over drying or stripping
- Help skin look and feel instantly refreshed and revitalized
- Formulated with Calendula Extract and Glycerin
- For normal skin and oily skin
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy