The Sensorzone Sleep System is a fully integrated comfort and support system with 7 zones to fit to your body shape, virtually eliminating any partner disturbance.
Sleepyhead Bed Bases are all made in New Zealand from quality components and available in a range of stylish upholstery fabrics.
Split Bases are optional for Queen size beds, whereas they are standard for King, Super King and Californian King size beds.
Super King Zip mattresses feature a joining zip down the middle, providing a solution for easy access into your home. The Zip together mattress with the split base bed can be used as one Super King Bed or unzipped as two Long Single Beds.
Sleepyhead's Bed Bases are designed to work with your Sleepyhead mattress to provide even support across the mattress for added durability.
- New Kulkote Copper technology that helps to regulate your body temperature during the night for a more comfortable sleep.
- Silk fibres are blended into the top knit fabric. naturally anti-bacterial Aloe Vera is added to the fabric providing a soft tou
- New Zealand Wool is added below the fabric to aid cushioning and breathability.
- Fusion:ThermoGel-Breathable memory foam infused with ThermoGel particles. Redistributes heat. Moulds to your shape for comfort.
- DreamfoamGel - Gel beads provide enhanced support and help breathability and temperature flow.
- Eco-friendly Dreamfoam: Soft yet supportive foam.
- Comfort Edge support - Sleep right to the edge of the mattress.
- Adjustable Design - Ideal for Shift adjustable bases.
- Endorsed by the NZ Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural support.
- Made in New Zealand and backed by Sleepyhead's 10 Year Warranty.
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy