Wool & Silk fibres: Wool is dust-mite resistant, hypo-allergenic and able to help in the regulation of body temperature. Lustrous natural silk helps improve airflow and breathability in the mattress. Fusion Graphene: Breathable memory foam infused with Graphene particles, helps conduct heat away from the body for a more comfortable sleep. Sensorzone Sleep System: Fully integrated comfort and support with 7 zones to contour to your body shape and virtually eliminates partner disturbance. Sleepyhead's luxury Fusionflex bases are all made in New Zealand from high quality materials and available in a range of velvet colour options
- Kulkote Copper. The latest heat management tech that helps to regulate your body temp during the night for a more comfortable sleep.
- DreamfoamGel. Gel beads provide enhanced support and help breathability and temperature flow.
- Eco-friendly Dreamfoam is crafted in New Zealand and provides extra support and luxurious comfort.
- Comfort Edge Support. High density foam edge provides support right to the edge of the mattress which reduces the roll out feeling.
- Endorsed by the NZ Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural support.
- Made in New Zealand and backed by Sleepyhead's 10 Year Warranty.
- Accessories shown are not included.
- Serene is also available in Firm, Plush and Ultra Plush feel.
Delivery of Sleepyhead beds:
Due to Sleepyhead beds being made to order in New Zealand, your bed may take up to 4 weeks to be produced and delivered.
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a suitable time.
Delivery of other beds:
Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a suitable time.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy