ActiveSmart fridges intelligently adapts to daily use, combining
temperature sensors with smart electronics to create a controlled
environment and optimum temperature and humidity. The upper
refrigerator enables easy access to everyday items and includes ergono
mic storage bins and glass shelves that can be configured to suit every lifestyle. It also features full-extension slide-out bins
and trays. The bottom mount freezer has a drawer based system, with
bottle chill, fast freeze and a slide out Pasty Tray. Features of the
fridge include: ActiveSmart system, adaptive defrost, four adjustable
glass shelves and four adjustable door shelves, two covered door
shelves, stackable bottle holders, two fruit and vegetable bins, and a
humidity controlled crisper bin. The Freezer features include: Fast
Freeze, bottle chill, one large plastic bin, two small plastic bins,
slide out pastry tray, and is frost free.
- Please note: this product is not available to view instore. Please speak to a team member instore to place an order.
- L 695mm x W 790mm x H 1720mm. Refrigerator volume 360L, freezer volume 159L
- Energy Star rating 3, energy usage 467 kWh/yr
- Right hinge; this model has the Door Hinge on the Right-Hand side as you face towards the fridge. Also available in Left Hinge.
- Sleek side mounted handles, concealed hinges, flat door design
- Smart Touch control panel, bottle chill, door alarm, LED lighting, adjustable roller feet
- The fridge is available in both right and left hinge options.
- Removable spill-safe glass shelves that are easy to clean, and contain drips and spills
- Manufacturer's 2-year parts & labour warranty, plus additional 3-year sealed system parts warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy