Track heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a clearer picture of your health, all without an uncomfortable chest strap. During workouts, use Fitbit's heart rate zones to gauge how much effort you're exerting and see if you should dial it up or dial it back. Afterward, check your workout summary in the Fitbit app. Because day-to-day, it can be tough to tell if the hard work on your health is paying off, your resting heart rate can be a great indicator of the changes to cardiovascular health, so you can see if you're improving over time. With SmartTrack, Charge 2 automatically records select exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more, so you get credit even if you forget to log a workout. Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity. Fitbit Charge 2 automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep, so you can see your sleep trends and get on a better routine. Wake up peacefully with a silent vibrating alarm, and create a sleep schedule in the app to stay on track toward your goals.
- Connect to your phone's GPS to see real-time run stats like pace and distance on your wrist, and a map of your route post-workout.
- With Tap Display get instant access to your stats, the time and smartphone notifications on the large OLED display.
- With Call, Text and Calendar Alerts see smart notifications at a glance to keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus.
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
- Choose from a variety of clock faces and pick between vertical or horizontal layouts to see stats your way.
- Charge 2 syncs wirelessly & automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- Your fully charged Fitbit Charge 2 has a battery life of up to 5 days.
- Water resistant
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy