Exfoliate your skin conveniently from home and get smoother, firmer and
healthier looking skin in just 3 weeks* with the Homedics MDA100AU
Radiance Microdermabrasion System. Diamond-tip microdermabrasion is the
most advanced technology in the market. It is a non-surgical procedure
which rejuvenates your skin by powerful mechanical exfoliation. It works
by removing the uppermost layer of dead skin cells exposing the supple,
glowing layer of skin underneath it. . The process is non-invasive,
pain-free, and requires no recovery time and most importantly it
delivers salon grade treatment and results in the comfort of your own
home. Radiance Microdermabrasion can also assist with other skin
conditions like, blackheads, acne and can diminish fine lines and
wrinkles. *In an independent 3 week clinical trial, skin firmness
increased by 71%, over 2/3 of users felt their skin looked healthier and
over 50% felt their skin was smoother.
- Cordless (rechargeable)
- Included: 2 x diamond tips, handle, charging base, USB power lead, power plug, filters, cleaning brush
- 4 level settings for maximum comfort
- Do not use over warts, moles or varicose veins , on irritated, sunburned, chapped skin, or on skin with dermatological problems.
- Up to 28 treatments from a single 4 hour charge (dependent on power level used)
- Perfect for face, neck and hands
- Suitable for all skin types: sensitive skin diamond tip included
- Quick and easy to use: Typically 5 minutes per treatment 2 to 3 times a week
- 2 year warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy