Function matches design with an easy to reach finger stop button and
state-of-the-art colour LED handle display with better contrast, so you
can see the battery life at a glance. To help you avoid excessive
brushing, the Oral B 7000 features the Triple Action Pressure Control
System. This intelligent system is able to sense if you're using too
much pressure when brushing, and automatically decelerates the pulsation
and oscillation speeds of the brush head. Also, with the Wireless
SmartGuide you are able to get real-time information about brushing
modes, times and areas, so the Pro 7000 not only removes plaque but also
- 6 modes: daily clean, deep clean, whitening, massage, sensitive and tongue cleaning
- 40,000 pulsations per minute
- Up to 10 days battery life (when brushing 2 minutes, twice per day)
- Compatible with all Oral-B replacement brush heads
- Bluetooth connection and web-based App for better cleaning and better compiance with Dentist's recommendations
- Wireless smartguide
- 3 brush heads included (Cross Action, Floss Action, Prowhite)
- Comes with a premium travel case
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy