The Sleep Perfect Antibacterial 250g/m2 non-woven polyester heated
blanket features an antibacterial treatment applied to the polyester
fibres which inhibits the growth of bacteria and mould providing a
fresher, more hygienic electric blanket. With features such as 10 minute
fast heat up, exclusive technology which responds to temperature changes
whilst you sleep, timer control function that can be set to 75 minute or
12 hour turn off, 9 heat settings and cosy feet heating that provides
extra warmth at the base of the blanket, you can rest assured you will
experience a warm, gentle and safe sleep during the colder months.
- 150 watts
- Single bed, dimensions: 900mm x 1870mm
- 1500mm cord length
- Machine washable
- 50cm fully fitted skirt that allows for easy fitting on most mattresses
- Detachable controls and waterproof elements make this blanket safe to wash and may even be tumble dried
- Timer control switches the blanket off automatically after 75 minutes or 12 hours
- Choice of 9 heat settings easily seen with an illuminated control panel
- Manufacturer's 3-year warranty
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy