Dolce & Gabanna FB Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Farmers Trading Company, 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Auckland is the promoter of this competition.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.Conditions of Entry:
3. No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via the Farmers Facebook Page (http://facebook.com/FarmersNZ
). Entrants enter by tagging ‘The One’ in your life in the comments section of the competition post, posted by FarmersNZ. Entry into the competition is automatic upon tagging. Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person.
4. The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Competition commences Monday 9th
October and ends Thursday 12th
October 2017 at 11.59pm (NZ Time) (the “Competition Period”).
Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. 3 winners will be picked at Random by Farmers on Monday 16th October 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners on the Farmers Facebook page. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners prior to Tuesday 24th October 2017 at 5.00pm, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Each winner will receive one Dolce&Gabbana The One fragrance pack including The One EDT 100ml for her and The One EDT 100ml for him. The prize will be sent out to the address nominated by the winner by Friday. 27th October, 2017.
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter (and not Facebook) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Farmers Trading Company - not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for drawing and contacting the winners of the promotion, except for entrants who have agreed to receive further communication from Farmers Trading Company.