Win with ClarinsMens Father's Day Competition
22nd August – 4th September 2016
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Farmers Trading Company Limited.
Method of Entry
- Every time you purchase $80or more of ClarinsMens products (excluding gift sets, clearance, already discounted and the value of any gift received by purchasing the products) in a single transaction at Farmers and use your Farmers Club Card during the promotion period you'll automatically get one entry. The promoter will automatically award you the correct number of entries upon using your Farmers Club Card at the time of your transaction.
- Entry is valid for transactions between 00.01am 22nd August 2016 and 23.59pm 4th September 2016 (Promotional Period).
- To enter the draw, the Farmers Club Card must be swiped or you must be logged in to your Farmers Club membership online at the time of the transaction. Entries cannot be made after completion of the transaction.
- The promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the prize draw.
Prize and Prize Conditions
- The prize is a Racing Metro 92 Jersey signed by Dan Carter. There is a total of 9 prizes.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Where a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize (or part of that prize) with another prize of equal value and/or specification. The Promoter shall not be liable for any changes to the value or make up of products offered as the prize.
- By accepting a prize, the winner consents to the promoter and/or its affiliates and agencies using the winner's details, photographs and other material for reasonable promotional purposes including but not limited to in store notices, posters, emails, online marketing activity and press.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury in connection with the prize or its use by the winner. Nothing in these terms and conditions modifies or restricts any rights a winner may have as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning, individual financial advice should be sought. All taxes (excluding GST) which may be payable as a consequence of receiving a prize are the sole responsibility of the relevant winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and any other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the reasonable discretion of the promoter, whose decision is final. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involves manipulating, interfering or tampering with this promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the promotion as intended by the promoter. In the event of such problems or conduct, then the promoter may (where necessary with approval from the relevant regulatory authority) modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion.
- The prize draw will take place on Thursday 8th September 2016 at Farmers Support Centre, 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Auckland. There will be 9 winners drawn.
- Prize winners will be notified by phone/and or email within 14 days of the draw. If a winner cannot be contacted by the promoter within 28 days of the prize draw, the prize will be redrawn at the promoter's discretion.
- The promoter is not liable if (for whatever reason) the winner cannot be contacted due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded against their Farmers Club membership.
- Any decisions made by the promoter in relation to the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If your entry is drawn as the winner you must present your Farmers Club Card to claim the prize.