Britney Spears Private Show Fragrance Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Farmers Trading Company, 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Auckland is the promoter of this competition.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
3. Conditions of Entry: No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via the Farmers Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/FarmersNZ/
) Entrants can enter by commenting what they love about Britney Spears Private Show. Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person.
4. The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Competition commences Friday 29th
September 2017 and ends Sunday 1st
October 2017 at 11.59pm (NZ Time) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. 1 winner will be picked at Random by Farmers on Tuesday 3rd
October 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners on the Farmers Facebook page. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners prior to Tuesday 10th
October 2017 at 5.00pm, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. The winner will receive 1 signed bottle of Britney Spears™ VIP Private Show 100ml EDT/EDP. The prize will be sent out to the address nominated by the winner by 31st
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter (and not Facebook) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Farmers Trading Company – not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for drawing and contacting the winners of the promotion, except for entrants who have agreed to receive further communication from Farmers Trading Company.