Australis KPOP Instagram Competition Terms & Conditions
1. Farmers Trading Company, 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Auckland is the promoter of this competition.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only.
3. Conditions of Entry: No purchase, entry fee, or payment is necessary to enter this competition. Entry is via the Farmers Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/farmersnz
). Entrants can enter by commenting which product(s) from the Australis KPOP collection they would love to try. Participation in the competition is limited to one entry per person.
4. The Promoter, its employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
5. Competition commences Thursday 21st
September 2017 and ends Sunday 24th
September 2017 at 11.59pm (NZ Time) (the “Competition Period”). Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
6. 5 winners will be picked at Random by Farmers on Tuesday 26th
September 2017. Attempts will be made to notify the winners on the Farmers Instagram page. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winners prior to Tuesday 3rd
October 2017 at 5.00pm, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
7. Each winner will receive 3 x Lip Tint Oil ($15.99 each), 3 x mini face powders ($9.99 each), 1 x Mascara ($16.99 ), 1 x Illuminating Cushion ($19.99).
8. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
9. The Promoter (and not Instagram) collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the competition. Acceptance of the prize is deemed consent for the Promoter to use the winner’s details and photographs for promotional and media purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant.
10. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Farmers Trading Company – not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for drawing and contacting the winners of the promotion, except for entrants who have agreed to receive further communication from Farmers Trading Company.