Jockey Everyday Supporter – Online Only ticket giveaway (Farmers Club exclusive)
Spend $50 or more on Jockey at farmers.co.nz and be signed into your Farmers Club membership for your chance to WIN 1 of 2 double passes to the All Blacks versus Lions games.
Competition valid from Monday 12th June to Sunday 18th June 2017 (promotional period) only. Excludes Clearance Items. Qualifying purchase to be made in a single transaction, one entry per qualifying transaction. You must be signed into your Farmers Club membership when shopping online at farmers.co.nz.
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion commences on Monday 12th June 12:01am (NZST) and closes at 11:59pm (NZST) on Sunday 18th June 2017 (promotional period).
2. Entry is automatic, and valid, for every transaction including Jockey products to the value of NZD$50 and over purchased from the Farmers website (excluding clearance items), when you are signed into your Farmers Club membership when shopping online at farmers.co.nz during the promotional period.
3. Participants are entitled to multiple entries provided they comply with the entry requirements on each entry.
4. There will be 2 winners drawn from the qualifying entries.
5. There are 2 prizes to be won. Each winner will win 1 of the 2 prizes.
6. The 2 prizes are:
• The first prize winner will win: 2x Tickets to the All Blacks V Lions on Saturday 24th June at Eden Park in Auckland
• The second prize winner will win: 2x Tickets to the All Blacks V Lions on Saturday 1st July at Westpac Stadium in Wellington
7. Prize excludes:
• Both prizes are strictly tickets only. Prizes do not include accommodation, travel expenses or any other expenses associated with attending the game.
8. Farmers Trading Company Limited (“Farmers”) is the promoter.
9. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash, or resold.
10. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promotion is open to New Zealand residents only who are 18+ years or over and is exclusive to Farmers Club members. The Promoter’s employees and their immediate families and the Promoter’s agencies associated with this Promotion including Hanes Innerwear Australia Pty Ltd are not eligible to enter.
12. Prize draw will take place at Farmers Support Centre, at 21 Laidlaw Way, East Tamaki, Manukau on Monday 19th June 2017. Two winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries by the promoter.
13. Entry to this promotion authorises Farmers to release the winners’ phone number and other contact details to Hanes Innerwear Australia Pty Ltd and their respective agencies in order to contact and verify the winners and facilitate the fulfilment of the prize. At the time of the draw, the winners must still be a Farmers Club member.
14. The winners will be notified by phone and/or email with the contact detail(s) from their Farmers Club membership. If the promoter, having used reasonable efforts is unable to contact the winners by Tuesday 20th June 2017, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw will be conducted.
15. The winners may be required to prove their identity and sign a declaration that they are the winner prior to being awarded the prize.
16. The Prize winners may be announced via Jockey and Farmers Social Media channels. The promoter, and their associated agencies reserve the right to publish the winner’s name, city and or photograph for publicity purposes.
17. The promoter is not liable for any failure (for whatever reason) to record an entry into the prize draw.
18. The promoter is not liable if (for whatever reason) the winner cannot be contacted by phone despite the use of the phone number(s) recorded against their Farmers Club membership. To update your information please contact Farmers on 0800 327 637 or visit www.farmersclub.co.nz
19. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any persons from the promotion on the ground of their medical condition or history, for the safety of a third party or others or for any other reason, for example bringing the promoter’s brand into disrepute. The promoter also reserves the right to disqualify entrants if:
• An entrant at any stage engages in, causes or incites physical violence, inappropriate, illegal, unsocial or unsafe behavior; and/or
• the safety of any of the staff members providing the services is compromised.
20. The promoter will not award the prize if the promotion is terminated for whatever reason.
21. The winners and their accompanying persons may be asked to execute a Deed of Release and Indemnify in a form prescribed by the promoter in order to participate further in the promotion and/or redeem the prize.
22. The promoter will not be responsible or liable if for any reason beyond its reasonable control any element of any prize is not provided. The promoter may substitute a different prize of equivalent value in place of any prize referred to in these terms and conditions. The promoter will not be responsible for any changes in times or dates, or cancellations or rescheduling of events that may prevent the prize winners from redeeming the prize or any part of it. Where the prize involves the winners attendance at or tickets to an event, if any part of the event is cancelled, varied or rescheduled for any reason, then at the promoter’s discretion, the winner and any accompanying guests will forfeit all rights to attend the relevant event and no cash or alternative tickets will be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
23. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury in connection with the prize or its use by the winner and accompanying persons.
24. All entries are the property of Farmers. The winner accepts and uses the prize at his or her own risk.
25. Acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions.
26. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
27. This promotion is governed by the laws of New Zealand. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.