Designed for ultimate flexibility, the frame accommodates up to 22
configurations, for infant and child seating at various heights in both
parent-facing and forward-facing modes. The toddler seat easily converts
to infant mode, cradling baby at a comfortable angle and can be used
forward or parent-facing.
- The stroller's toddler seat holds up to 25kg for extended use
- Modular Design: Infant car seat sits directly on the frame, and the toddler seat easily converts to infant mode
- Self-Standing Fold: The compact fold conveniently self-stands, with toddler seat attached
- Extra-Large Storage Basket: Expands to over 2 feet in length with front and back access for convenience
- Large Cruiser Tires: Front-wheel swivel and rear-wheel suspension offer a smoother ride and superior maneuverability
- Includes SafeMax Infant Car Seat
- SafeMax Infant Car Seat Rear Facing Weight Range: 1.8-15.8kg and up to approx. 1 year old
- SafeMax Infant Car Seat Rear Facing Height Range: 43-81cm
- SafeMax Infant Car Seat: FMVSS213 certified to an NZ approved standard level
Delivered to Your Door
All online deliveries via Courier Post will be conducted in a contactless manner nationwide.
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Delivered in 5 - 10 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Collect in store is now available from all stores outside of Auckland.
All Auckland stores remain closed at this time.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy