The 3-wheel design and rugged tyres give you maximum manoeuvrability while keeping the ride smooth for your baby.
The system includes an infant car seat for babies from 1.81-15.9kg.
The car seat comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base for a customised fit in your car.
You can move from car seat to the stroller easily, one simple click and the seat is securely attached to the stroller, making it easy to get on your way.
At the end of the day, the stroller folds down easily with a simple lift-to-fold strap. One hand, one motion and the stroller is ready to store away.
- Capsule meets FMVSS213 certified to a NZ approved standard level
- Extended capsule use from 1.81-15.9kg
- 5-position adjustable base for better fit to vehicle
- 5-point harness with up-front adjustment
- Removable infant head support and machine washable car seat pad
- Stroller max. child weight 22.7kg
- Stroller includes parent and child trays
- Adjustable handle
- Large storage basket
- Full canopy and peek-a-boo window
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy