The spill free design virtually eliminates any messy clean-up and
because there are no spouts and straws, the 360 Uni-Flow drinking edge
provides a healthy alternative that helps toddlers develop the oral and
motor coordination to transition into a regular open round cup sooner
without spilling the contents and endless training sessions. In
addition, the no-spout and no-straw design helps in the prevention of
potential Orthodontia issues due to long term sucking on spouts.
Drink through gentle sucking without the need to press buttons, move
levers, or sip on straws and spouts. The 360 EVEN-SEAL drinking edge
allows you to just pick up the cup and drink anywhere along the rim.
After drinking, the valve automatically seals itself until you take
another drink. The Wow Cup is spill free, worry free and hassle free!
- Recommended age: 12+ months
- 360 Drinking Edge
- Spill Free
- No Spouts, Levers or Buttons: Drink through gentle sucking.
- BPA, Phthalate & PVC Free: 100% guaranteed food safe materials.
- Dishwasher Safe: Clean all parts safely & easily.
- Fun & Easy to Use: Kids of all ages find the Wow Cup simple to use and lots of fun!
- Supports Natural Oral Development
- Interchange Freshness Lids & Silicone Valves
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
This takes 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores. Delivery takes 3-5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy