When delicate babies slowly develop into active toddlers, their energy requirement also increases.
Then the time has come for baby food!
So, for the gentle transition from bottle feeding to family foods, puree or milk with cereals are good choices.
For all children who would not yet like to give up the familiar feeling of drinking from a teat, there is the Nuk First Choice + Silicone Teat with a cross cut hole. It is especially suited for these thicker feeds and, with all the benefits of innovative Nuk First Choice + Teats, easily wins approval.
- Soft, silicone teat, size 2 (age 6-18m) XL (with cross-cut hole for thicker feeds)
- Clinically tested: for optimally combining bottle and breastfeeding
- Helps prevent colic: improved Anti-Colic Air System
- High-quality polypropylene, holds 360ml
- Colours of screw ring may vary from image shown
- It's not possible to request a specific colour online as orders are picked at random.
- If you require a specific colour, please visit your local Farmers store
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy