This product is available in assorted colours, characters and styles which are each sold separately and may vary from time to time.
Please note: Online orders are picked at random, as its not possible to request a specific style online.
If you require a specific style, please visit your local Farmers store.
With its chunky design, easy-grip sides and non spill spout just like a grown up's sports bottle, your little one will love reaching for a drink. And with a range of colours and designs to choose from and our biggest ever 300ml capacity, it's easy to keep them happy and hydrated all day. As with all Closer to Nature products we want you to love this bottle as much as your toddler, so you'll discover a simple two-part design that's super easy to clean, either in hot, soapy water or on the top shelf of the dishwasher.
- Suitable for 12 months +
- Large 300 ml capacity bottle to keep busy toddlers happy and hydrated
- Sports spout clicks down to stay clean and stop spills
- Chunky yet lightweight with easy grip sides, perfect for little hands
- Available in a range of colours and patterns they'll love
- All Closer to Nature cups are BPA free, with swappable parts
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy