Within Kiehl's cult-classic formula, hand-picked Calendula flower petals work with other ingredients like Great Burdock Root Extract to create a gentle cleansing and soothing alcohol-free facial toner.
Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Within Kiehl's formulas, Allantoin is known to soothe and comfort skin. Native to the Mediterranean, Calendula Extract and Calendula Petals are known for their skin soothing properties and are commonly used in skincare products for oily skin types. For many centuries, Calendula has been highly regarded as a medicinal herb in both Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese medicine. Great Burdock Root has been used for centuries to moisturize dry skin. Known for its soothing properties, Great Burdock Root is also believed to help reduce oil.
How to use:
- After cleansing skin, moisten a sterile cotton pad with this facial toner
- Smooth on skin in areas where needed, avoiding the eye area
- Apply day or night
- Gently cleanses and refreshes facial skin without harsh synthetic drying agents
- Soothes and improves the feel of skin
- Formulated with Calendula, Burdock Root Extract and Allantoin
- For normal to oily skin types, including sensitive skin
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy