This ultra-gentle pH-balanced cleanser removes dirt, oil and irritating impurities without causing discomfort or clogging pores. Apply to dry skin and rinse off or use our dual-use formula as a no-rinse cleanser and remove with a cotton pad. Formulated with Centella Asiatica, known for its skin-soothing properties, this gentle facial cleanser leaves skin cleansed, soothed and comforted.
- Gently cleanses away dirt, oil and impurities while soothing and strengthening the skin barrier
- Skin feels moisturized and soothed all day with 8-hour hydration
- Dual-use formula can be rinsed of with water or removed with a cotton pad
- Formulated with Centella Asiatica, an ancient medicinal plant known for its soothing properties
- Dermatologist-tested on 100% sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Soap-free, Surfactant-free
- For sensitive skin, suitable for the eye area
Tested for tolerance on subjects with self-perceived sensitive skin.
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Delivered in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Orders are shipped from our Online Store in Auckland.
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 3 - 5 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop into the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy