Inspired by the playfulness found in everyday, the new Gelato Crush Colour Collection allows you to treat yourself on-the-go, wherever, whenever you please. Pick a shade for any mood or occasion with the Plush Up Lip Gelato for lips that feel instantly cooled and moisturised.
- Peptides and Hylauronic Acid: Smooth and condition while helping to create fuller looking lips.
- Shea Butter: Soothes, protects and helps lock in moisture.
- Vitamin A, E and Rosemary Extract: Rich in antioxidants, leaves lips feeling soft and nourished.
- Gellified Film Formers: Create a cushion-like texture while helping to lock in moisture and colour.
Rebecca Restrepo, Elizabeth Arden Global Makeup Artist, Recommends: "To find your perfect shade, test lipstick on the inside of your fingertip, rather than on the back of your hand. The pad of your finger closely resembles your own lip colour, so see which one looks best there, then move to the lips.
Delivered to Your Door
Delivery available only to valid New Zealand addresses. All deliveries must be signed for.
Delivery of Small items
Dispatched in 3 - 5 working days. Small items cost $7 and gift cards $2. Rural delivery and goods that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances and Sodastream Gas Refills may take longer. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your cart. The full delivery cost will be displayed at checkout.
Delivery of large items
The expected delivery date of your item will be displayed during checkout after you submit your address.
The delivery company in your area will call you to arrange a delivery time. Call 0800 327 637 for any further assistance.
$65: Within 50km of your nearest store
$149: Between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199: Over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store
Collect in Store orders are shipped from our Online Store in Auckland.
Now available at all Farmers stores, dispatch takes 5 - 7 working days and costs $5.
1. Add products to your order that display the Collect In Store icon.
2. Select Collect In Store from the delivery page during checkout and choose your store from the list.
3. You'll receive an email when your order is ready to collect. Pop in to the store with your order number and proof of ID.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy