Eco Tan Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid self-tanning toner. An organic self-tan in Eco Tan's range specifically created for face, neck and decolletage way back in 2015!
Self-Tanning Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature.
Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty free!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT FACE TAN WATER!
- It has anti-acne ingredients to help fight breakouts.
- Non-comedogenic, so it will lock in moisture on your face without clogging your pores making it the go to for teen skin!
- It's soothing with aloe & brimming with antioxidants to even out your skin tone.
- It's so easy to apply and with no synthetic dyes or artificial ingredients it won't stain your hands!
- It's lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy!
- We also use natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin!
- Its calming, hydrating, and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin!
The perfect fake tan for your face. Keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, without the sun's harmful rays, with our best face tanner. No Fake Tan Smell. No hidden nasties.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That's where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water , you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you're just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you're applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that's where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner, as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
Note: Be weary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
- Certified Organic
- Choose Cruelty Free
- Certified Toxic Free
- Licensed By Peta
- Australian Made