The Sanctuary Tribeca Couture mattress features top-of-the-line Sensorzone core, with full height springs to provide unrivalled sleep comfort and durability. The ultimate combination of spring and foam technologies, with vertical and horizontal zones to provide extra targeted support exactly where you need it to assist with better spinal alignment, pressure relief and minimal partner disturbance.
- Soft feel
- Endorsed by the New Zealand Chiropractors Association for excellence in postural design
- Pure NZ Wool and lustrous natural silk helps improve airflow and breathability in the mattress
- Fusion Graphene: superior memory foam infused with graphene, get into bed feeling fresh and cool and stay that way for longer
- Dreamfoam Gel is a new generation of gel infusion technology which provides great support while balancing your temperature
- Dreamfoam is a unique foam structure which creates a luxurious feel without compromising support or therapeutic qualities
- Made in New Zealand
- Sleepyhead 10-year guarantee
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Delivery of large items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a time for delivery. An estimated delivery date will appear at the Payment stage.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy