Fisher & Paykel SmartDrive machines can sense each load, use less water and run with less moving parts.
Please note: this product is not available to view instore. Please speak to a team member instore to place an order.
- H 1050mm x W 600mm x D 600mm
- Capacity: 8kg; max spin speed: 1100 rpm
- Energy rating: 4 star, water rating: 4 star, energy usage: 300 kWh/year
- Wash cycles: allergy, bowl clean, bulky, delicate, easy iron, heavy, quick, regular, rinse; sheets, spin, towels
- 5 wash temperature controls, 5 water levels (manual)
- 3 spin speeds 330, 670, 1100rpm, auto water level
- Auto-lint disposal, controlled cold function & temperature mixing chamber, delay start 15,30 mins, 1-8, 10,12,14,16,18 hrs
- Eco-Active wash, fabric softener dispenser, SmartTouch dial, soak option, softener rinse, soil level option, spin hold option
- Dual washing modes, capacitive touch control panel, direct drive motor, load sensing, low profile agitator, SmartDrive Technology
- Manufacturer's 2-year comprehensive warranty, 10-year direct drive motor warranty
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Delivery of large items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a time for delivery. An estimated delivery date will appear at the Payment stage.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy