The model has a generous 77 litre internal capacity and offers a pyrolytic self-cleaning function.
Fisher & Paykel's ActiveVent system allows you to control the removal or retention of moisture from the baking or roasting environment to get the very best cooking results and energy consumption.
Please note: this product is not available to view instore. Please speak to a team member instore to place an order.
This product may require installation assistance
- H 598mm x W 597mm x D 577mm
- Performance features: ActiveVent system, Aerotech technology
- Oven functions:bake, classic bake,fan bake, fan forced, fan grill, grill, pastry bake, pyrolytic self clean, roast, vent bake, warm
- Automatic cooking/minute timer, automatic pre-set temperatures, capacitive touch controls, celsius/fahrenheit temperature selection
- 2x 50W halogen lights, illuminated halo dials, interior light, precise electronic temperature control
- Acid resistant graphite enamel, easy to remove oven door & shelf runners, pyrolytic self-clean (standard and light cycles)
- Advanced cooling system, catalytic venting system, control panel keylock, full-extension telescopic slides, non-tip shelves
- Grill: 3200 watts
- Power requirements: AMP draw; 15.5A, supply voltage: 220-240V
- Manufacturer's 2-year parts and labour warranty
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Delivery of large items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a time for delivery. An estimated delivery date will appear at the Payment stage.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy