Track heart rate continuously on your wrist to maximize workouts, better track calorie burn and get a clearer picture of your health, all without an uncomfortable chest strap. During workouts, use Fitbit's heart rate zones to gauge how much effort you're exerting and see if you should dial it up or dial it back. Afterward, check your workout summary in the Fitbit app. Because day-to-day, it can be tough to tell if the hard work on your health is paying off, your resting heart rate can be a great indicator of the changes to cardiovascular health, so you can see if you're improving over time. With SmartTrack, Charge 2 automatically records select exercises like hiking, biking, sports and more, so you get credit even if you forget to log a workout. Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and hourly activity. Fitbit Charge 2 automatically tracks how long and how well you sleep, so you can see your sleep trends and get on a better routine. Wake up peacefully with a silent vibrating alarm, and create a sleep schedule in the app to stay on track toward your goals.
- Connect to your phone's GPS to see real-time run stats like pace and distance on your wrist, and a map of your route post-workout.
- With Tap Display get instant access to your stats, the time and smartphone notifications on the large OLED display.
- With Call, Text and Calendar Alerts see smart notifications at a glance to keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus.
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized breathing sessions based on your real-time heart rate
- Choose from a variety of clock faces and pick between vertical or horizontal layouts to see stats your way.
- Charge 2 syncs wirelessly & automatically to 200+ iPhone, Android and Windows devices.
- Your fully charged Fitbit Charge 2 has a battery life of up to 5 days.
- Water resistant
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Delivery of large items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand. Our delivery team in your local area will call you to arrange a time for delivery. An estimated delivery date will appear at the Payment stage.
The delivery cost will depend on your address. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
$65 for delivery within 50km of your nearest store
$149 for delivery between 50km and 100km of your nearest store
$199 for delivery over 100km from your nearest store
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy