Naturally formulated utilising the restorative, antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Paw Paw, this lip and skin topical ointment protects the skin#s moisture barrier, while aiding to relieve dry, cracked or damaged skin.
A combination of natural oils and extracts provides a luscious balm to soothe and smooth the skin.
May be used to ease the discomfort associated with chaffing, chapping, nappy rash, skin conditions, dryness, irritation and abrasions.
- Application: Apply to affected areas on face, hands and body regularly or as needed.
- Suitable for all skin. We recommend patch testing before use. For external use only.
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia
- Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract (Fermented Pawpaw), Water (Aqua), Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS), NO Sodium Laureth Sulphate (SLES), NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives,
- NO Harsh Detergents, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Artificial Colours, NO Triethanolamine, NO Mineral Oils, NO EDTA and NO Parabens.
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy