This multi-action moisture-rich cleanser quickly dissolves impurities, makeup and surface pollution as it refines skin's appearance with gentle bamboo microbeads and enzymatic exfoliators. Clears the way for maximum treatment benefits, leaving skin feeling cleansed, comfortable and healthy looking. Specially formulated to optimise the benefits of PREVAGE Anti-ageing Serums. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
PREVAGE Anti-aging Treatment Boosting Cleanser is proven to improve the efficacy of your skincare regimen. When used in tandem with PREVAGE Anti-aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum, efficacy was boosted significantly.* After just 2 weeks, 94% of women saw an improvement in skin radiance and texture and 75% of women saw an improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles.** This cleanser is suitable for all skin types.
- Idebenone***: the single most powerful antioxidant* with an EPF rating of 95 out of 100, it provides skin with the maximum protection from environmental assaults.
- Bamboo Beads: this gentle exfoliator provides skin with a natural, mechanical exfoliation, gently sloughing away dead skin cells for a beautifully smooth complexion.
- Mushroom Extract: this antioxidant works in tandem with Idebenone to help protect skin from environmental free radical damage.
- Enzyme Exfoliant: this active enzyme eliminates dead skin cells to smooth skin's surface and support natural cell renewal.
- Shea Butter & Glycerin: this emollients and humectant blend imparts skin with long lasting moisture.
*Based on a US clinical study of 21 women
**Based on a US In-home use test among 110 women
***When Compared to Alpha Lipoic Acid, Kinetin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Coenzyme Q10
If this item has a BUY NOW button it is available for home delivery.
Delivery of small items:
Delivery is available within New Zealand in 5 working days. It may take longer for items that are dangerous to transport such as fragrances or Sodastream Gas refills, or if you live in a rural area.
Delivery costs $7 for small items and $2 for gift cards. You only pay the delivery fee for the largest item in your Shopping Bag and the full delivery cost will show at the Payment stage.
Collect In Store:
If the item shows a Collect In Store icon it is now available for collection in store. Collect In Store is available for a $5 delivery fee at selected Farmers stores and takes 3 working days. Find out more.
Small items purchased online can be returned to any of our physical stores, or you can use the returns sticker included with your order to return it by post free of charge. For large items please call us on 0800 327 637.If the item is faulty or damaged we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act. If you are returning the item because you've changed your mind and the item is in its original condition then we will exchange the item (physical stores only) or give you a gift card. We do not allow returns for beds, furniture, whiteware and electronics unless the goods are faulty. Read our full Returns Policy