Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil is an excellent solution for both removing makeup, even waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and dissolving impurities from skin, all while nourishing skin with essential lipids to leave it feeling clean, soft, and moisturised. An extension of the skin-barrier supporting Ceramide product line, Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil fuses the emollient, antioxidant and conditioning properties of Apricot, Safflower and Olive Oils to dissolve cosmetic debris and sebum, while helping to restore the skin's barrier layer. When massaged into the skin it effectively cleanses the skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin, Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil doesn't leave behind an oily residue or clog pores, resulting in a fresh, healthy looking complexion that is never dry or greasy.
To Use: Take a pump of Ceramide Replenishing Cleansing Oil into dry palms, then gently massage onto dry face. The application to dry skin will allow the formula to breakdown makeup and impurities. After 15 seconds of massaging, add a small amount of water to hands and continue to massage. The water will emulsify the formula, turning it milky white. Rinse face clean and pat dry. Follow with your daily skincare regimen. The formula is non-comedogenic and suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Apricot Oil- Derived from the apricot kernel, it is rich in Omegas 6 & 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and antioxidants to nourish the skin and help restore the skin's barrier layer.
- Safflower Oil- A plant emollient rich in Omegas 6 & 9, Vitamin E, phytosterols, and antioxidants to moisturise and help restore the skin's barrier layer.
- Olive Oil- A plant emollient containing Omegas 3, 6 & 9 to condition the skin.
- 92% of women agreed that their skin felt clean and not dry after washing
- 87% of women agreed that it did not leave an oily residue after washing
- 87% reported that skin felt soft and refreshed
*Based on a home use test conducted in Singapore on 115 women 20-65 years of age.